How to Be a Queen: Class Is In Session For Catriona Gray's Nas Academy Masterclass
How to be a queen on stage and in life, who better to teach the course than a real-life queen? Catriona Gray is teaching that masterclass on Nas Academy and is now accepting pre-enrollments.
Gray is a unicorn in the pageant world, winning the Miss Universe crown in 2018 on her own terms, with a campaign that was run based on her vision. Who else would walk in a finals gown that was inspired by the Mayon Volcano? Of course, that journey was inspired by her loss at Miss World two years prior.
"This is my first, in-depth course teaching you the skills and tips I used to conquer the Universe and every other stage I've been on since!" Gray said in an Instagram post.
The Catriona Gray Academy is now open for fresh graduates, aspiring activists, and professionals.
Enrollees need to pay P1,900 for the live sessions, which will take place over Zoom, tackling topics such as:
- Ways To Build Your Self-Confidence
- How To Deal With Anxiety & Self-Doubt
- How To Prepare For Major Presentations
- How To Handle Criticism & Rejection With Poise
Those who will pre-purchase a course before classes start on July 31 will get access to the VIP Launch Party with Gray herself, along with access to two live classes with Nas Academy trainers and monthly meet and greet sessions with the former Miss Universe. The exclusive launch party is limited to 500 slots.
Aside from Gray, these other Filipino content creators will also have their own academies:
- Jessica Soho (Broadcast Journalism)
- Michael Cinco (Fashion)
- Anthony Francisco (Drawing Fundamentals)
- Erwann Heussaff (Content Creation)
- Moira Dela Torre (Songwriting)
- Whang-od (Traditional Tattooing)
- Jason Magbanua (Visual Storytelling)
- Chinkee Tan (Finance 101)
- Carlo Ople (Creator Business)
- James Deakin (Effective Communication)
- Mav’s Phenomenal Basketball (Basketball)
This story originally appeared on Reportr.world. Minor edits have been made by Esquiremag.ph editors