Here's Another Way to Get Your License Renewed Without Going to the LTO
Adulting is hard. Just getting the official papers and identification needed to be considered a fully-functioning Metro Manila citizen is already a tedious process full of long lines and catch-22s. So if a day at the Land Transportation Office isn't something your're willing to experience, then you can check out the "LTO on Wheels" program, on-site at the Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange every Wednesday and Thursday this November.
Essentially a mobile Land Transportation Office (LTO) service station, you can find them at the second level of Gate 1. The services you can avail of include the following:
- Issuance of student permits
- Renewal of Driver's Licenses expiring within two months but not expired for more than two years
- Motor vehicle renewal registration
- Free printing of five-year validity Driver's License card (say goodbye to that folded piece of paper you've had in your wallet for ages!)
The "LTO on Wheels" program was at the Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) in October, too, but "the convenience and accessibility really worked for motorists so LTO decided to extend operations to serve more people that need their services,” said PITX General Manager Mariano Arroyo in a statement.
The Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange is at 1 Kennedy Road Tambo, Parañaque City.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Esquiremag.ph editors.